Backpacker College™ has created access to the first, largest, and best marketplace and smartphone app for booking beds and finding fun experiences dedicated to college and university communities.
For College and University communities, we’re generating opportunities for travellers to find comfortable economical accommodation and fun things to do around the world, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES to tap into new revenue streams, and professionally managed property owners to capitalize on this innovative collaboration with us!
ANDROID DEVELOPER INTERNSHIP
Reporting to the Managing Director
* Post-secondary diploma, a degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or related field
You’ll get to:
* Build, test and deploy management of the Android application
* Ensure estimates are reliable and deliverables are met on a weekly basis
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
* Display a good understanding of OOP and Design Pattern
* Grow in existing experience with GIt
* Increase experience with native or hybrid Android application development – meanwhile having some experience to begin with.
* Use your experience with Java, Kotlin, Android SDK, and Android Studio tools
* Grow Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
You’re the kind of person who:
* Loves asking questions, seeking understanding, and is good at listening and working with others to solve difficult problems
* Has experience with qualitative research methods (e.g. interviewing, usability testing, ethnography, etc.)
* Examples of projects where your research insights led to better-informed design decisions (e.g. to guide product roadmaps, strategy decisions)
* Has experience applying a range of research methods with both creativity and critical thinking.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
As part of