Backpacker College™ has created access to the first, largest, and best marketplace and smartphone app for booking beds and finding fun experiences dedicated to college and university communities.
For College and University communities, we’re generating opportunities for travellers to find comfortable economical accommodation and fun things to do around the world, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES to tap into new revenue streams, and professionally managed property owners to capitalize on this innovative collaboration with us!
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR INTERNSHIP
Reporting to the Managing Director
* Post-secondary diploma, degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or related field
* Experience with AWS, Dockers, Apache, nginx
You’ll get to:
* Configure, install, image and maintain PCs, laptops, and printers for new and existing users
* Create and configure user accounts and assign resources in Microsoft Active
* Install and maintain workstation and network hardware
* Ensure that all workstations, devices, etc. are regularly updated with all current patches and software versions
* Manage server and client data backups
* Provide backup support to the System/Network Administrator
You’re the kind of person who:
* Loves asking questions, seeking understanding, and is good at listening and working with others to solve difficult problems
* Has experience with qualitative research methods (e.g. interviewing, usability testing, ethnography, etc.)
* Examples of projects where your research insights led to better-informed design decisions (e.g. to guide product roadmaps, strategy decisions)
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
As part of